Funny Quotes

Need some funny quotes to make your friends laugh? Laughing is the best way to get your day started.


For me having a good dose of humor gives me an extra boost of positivity. If I'm in a sour mood before work, I listen to Amy Schumer's raunchy in your face humor. If I still feel a little down. I search YouTube to find new hilarious video clips.


via GIPHY

There is just something about getting a good laugh. Getting a chuckle good can really balance your mood. It can add just enough joy in your day to get over any slumps. That right, I am implying that funny quotes can save your day. They can be a fantastic way to lift your mood and bring a little sunshine to your life.

More Visit Read Status- Love Shayari -Status for Girlfriend / Lover

Love attitude status
rajput killer status
rajput attitude status
romantic whatsapp status
emotional breakup status
lovedose

Just having humor in our lives can be a major stress reliever. By looking at the silly side of things, you can make difficult situations an easier to deal with.

RELATED: 31 Hilarious Quotes That Totally NAIL Your Crazy Relationship

Let's say you're at a party. You don't know anyone there. Your feeling extremely out of place because everyone seems to know each other. You're not sure how to start a conversation with people that are there.


With these best funny quotes at your disposal, you won't have an awkward silence. Funny quotes will help you break the ice on any occasion. It helps make an awkward moment better. Laughter heals better than any medicine could.

Showing off your sense of humor can be something that enables you to connect with others. "Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine." — Lord Byron


The effects of fun quotes are endless. Who knows, maybe showing the perfect funny quote to your boss will help you get a promotion.

We have funny quotes to help you get through your day. These quotes argue valid points on why carrots can be a health risk.


It will make you think twice about becoming a vegan. And it puts a hilarious spin on how to curse like a lady. When you share these quotes with your bound to cause fits of laughter. Laughter is the best medicine, right?

To help get you on the fast track to laughter, I've found the best quotes you could have. Here are 50 of the best funny quotes that are guaranteed to put a smile on your face!

1. Trying to understand certain people.

"To see things from your point of view but I can't stick my head that far up my a**."

2. A lady always enunciates.

"I do not spew profanities. I enunciate them clearly, like a f**king lady."



3. Don't let anyone glide all over you.

"Once you let mother fuckers slide, they start to think they can ice skate."

4. There are many people in desperate need of high-fives.


"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

5. The fear is real.


"I almost gave a f**k, scared the sh*t out of myself."

6. Minions always tell it like it is.

"Dear haters, I couldn't help but notice that 'awesome' ends with 'me' and 'ugly' starts with 'u'."

7. It's safer to stick to old habits.


"I choked on a carrot this afternoon, and all I could think was "I bet a donut wouldn't have done this to me."


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Naughty Quotes For GF